15 Best gaming laptops under $800 – Reviews & buying guide
Gaming Laptops under $800 have become very demanding in market due to their salient features suitable for gaming. They are available in a wide price ranges ranging from cheap and feasible product to a bit expensive one also. One genuine buyer interested in buying this product for gaming waits for a perfect moment to buy this product and check all the essential features like storage, speed, display quality, processor, etc before buying the best gaming laptop for them.
15 Best gaming laptops under $800
A good laptop should also be affordable and some laptops with all these amazing features are mentioned below.
Some of the best gaming laptops under $800 are mentioned below:
ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 Graphics (Base: 1350MHz, Boost: 1485MHz, TDP: 55W)
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
- 15.6” 144Hz FHD (1920x1080) IPS-Type display
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | 8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Durable MIL-STD-810H military standard construction
This gaming laptop has a 15.6” 144Hz Full HD Display with an Intel Core i7-9750H Processor, that makes it one of the best processing laptops for gamers who use their laptops for playing games.
- It has an intel Core i7-9750H Processor for a good speed.
- It has a 15.6” 144Hz full HD display for good quality visuals.
- It has a good storage of 512 GB ROM and 8GB DDR4 RAM that can be operated on Windows 10.
- It has a durable MIL-STD military standard construction that comes with dual fans with anti-dust technology.
- It is a RGB backlit keyboard that has been rated for 20-million keystroke durability.
- It has 4 GB graphics card RAM size.
- Its flash memory size is 512.
- It has no optical drive.
Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop:
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5 GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | 144 hertz refresh rate | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard | Acer CoolBoost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports
This laptop has a 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, and a 15.6″ Full HD display for good visual quality and a backlight keyboard makin it one of the most preferred laptops among individuals.
- It has a 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor for good processing speed.
- It comes with 15″ Full HD Widescreen display and also has IPS LED-backlit.
- Its storage capacity is 8GB DDR4 Memory and 256 GB SSD.
- It comes with Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design for cooling it if in case it becomes hot while operating it.
- It has 4.5 GHz memory speed.
- It is light weighted that is 2.64 pounds.
- Its flash memory type is less that is only 256.
HP – Pavilion 15.6″ Gaming Laptop:
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
This 15.6” gaming laptop has a 8GB Memory and Ge Force GTX that is available in shadow black colour.
- It has AMD Ryzen 5 4600H Processor that makes it operate smoothly.
- It comes with 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking.
- It has 256GB SSD.
- It has 15.6″ Full HD Micro-edge display for good and less stressful display.
- It operates on lithium polymer batteries.
- It weighs 6.24 pounds, that is a bit heavy when compared to other gaming laptops.
2019 Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop:
- A new dimension of gaming performance awaits - with 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processors, the IdeaPad L340 gaming has the power you need to outshoot, outrun, and outsmart anyone. Includes 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD
- Take it to the next level - With the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics behind you, you can tame the hottest titles with faster, smoother, and more power-efficient gameplay. Plus, the 15.6-Inch screen delivers a stunning full HD IPS Display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- A portal to a new sound dimension - hardwired into every Idea Pad L340 gaming is advanced Dopoundsy audio technology. Take your mobile gaming experience to another dimension and have a real blast along the way
- Control your own fate - Game in 'quick' Mode or work in 'quiet' Mode. It's your call with a simple function setting that lets you shift gears between modes, instantly.
- Final product may vary slightly from image
It has a 15.6″ FHD IPS Display and also comes with 9th Gen Intel 4-Core i5-9300 H processing speed and many other amazing features that are enough to attract the interested gamers towards this laptop.
- It comes with 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H Processor for good processing speed and smooth working.
- It has a 15.6″ Full HD IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display
- which gives the gamer a very soothing experience of visual graphics.
- It has good connectivity that includes a card reader, Bluetooth 4.2, HD Audio with Stereo Speakers, Webcam 2 with USB 3.0 Type-A, USB 3.0 Type-C, HDMI 2.0, Headphone or microphone Combo Jack also.
- It includes a full-size Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad.
- It has Windows 10 Home with 64-bit, and a 0-cell lithium-ion battery.
- It has 4.1 GHz memory speed.
- It has 7 hours average battery life.
- It weighs 4.84 pounds.
- Not found any.
MSI GF63 THIN 9SCX-005 15. 6″ FHD Gaming Laptop:
- 15 6" FHD (1920*1080) IPS-Level 60Hz 45%NTSC Thin Bezel NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 [Max-Q] 4G GDDR5
- Core i5-9300H 2 4 - 4 1GHz Intel 9560 Jefferson Peak (2x2 802 11 ac)
- 256GB NVMe SSD 8GB (8G*1)DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
- USB 3 2 Gen1 Type C *1 USB 3 2 Gen1 *3,720p HD Webcam
- Win 10 Multi-language Speakers 2W*2 3 cell (51Whr) Li-Polymer 150W
This amazing gaming laptop has an intel Core i5-9300H processor and a good quality 15.6” and many more features which makes it working easy.
- This gaming laptop has a 15 6″ Full HD display that gives the user a wonderful visual quality.
- It comes with core i5 processor for a smooth functioning of the laptop.
- It has a good storage capacity of 256 GB SSD and 8GB internal storage with 2 Sockets of maximum Memory of 64GB.
- It comes with USB 3 2 Gen1 Type C slot, 3 USB 3 2 Gen1 slots, and a 720p HD Webcam.
- It has 1 GB graphics card RAM size.
- It has average battery life of 1 day.
- It is very heavy and weighs 7.78 pounds.
Buying guide for best gaming laptops under $800
Before buying the best gaming laptops one should consider all these factors which are important for buying a good quality laptop with good speed, storage, display and other qualities.
- 15 Best gaming laptops under $800
- Buying guide for best gaming laptops under $800
Storage and RAM
Storage and RAM are very crucial features that an individual should consider while processing a gaming laptop as they can define the limit of your game and the number of games that can be downloaded.
If the laptop has less storage then it can store less games while a good storage will give access to more games.
However, storage can always be upgraded.
128GB solid-state drive might be a bit less considering you play a lot of games, and the RAM would be good enough to run games at low to medium settings with a good frame rate.
CPU and GPU
When it comes to the performance of a gaming laptop the CPU and the GPU are two of the most essential things. Presence of a Dual-Core Processor is essential to give enough power to handle all high-end games.
if it has AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics then it will allow you to enjoy games at greater rates and a higher frame rate. And in addition to gaming it is also good for processor-intensive tasks including photo editing or video editing.
Keyboard and Display
Gaming laptops with an HD display and high resolution should be preferred by gamers for a good experience as they can take gaming to another level through crisp and good image quality and if the keyboard has backlight it will become more attractive and also provide more precision even in complete darkness.
Connectivity and Warranty
A good connectivity including USB, USB type C, HDMI ports and other ports are very necessary to connect the gaming laptop to other devices that might be required for the game.
In addition to a good connectivity the laptop should also have a good manufacturer warranty of atleast a year for any damage repair or exchange of the faulty product and even for correction of any technical issue.
See also :
All these best gaming laptops have all the desirable features that could without any doubt improve you gaming experience and let you play with all the comfort and ease. Before buying any gaming laptops one should check all the features that are required by the gamer. So, check all the required details and buy the best gaming laptop without wasting any time.