How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PS4 [STEP-by-STEP]
Connect Bluetooth Headphones to PS4: PS4 is one of the best gaming consoles by Sony and to get an amazing experience while gaming, you need to pair it with numerous other devices. Nowadays there is no company’s propriety peripherals that you need to buy to connect, but you can connect the console with almost all the Bluetooth devices. If you are using modern consoles then they can be easily paired with other devices.
If you are using PS4 then the process is quite simple, all you have to do is follow these basic steps to connect a compatible device to the console. You can also connect keyboard and mouse to the console through easy steps and here we will talk about how to connect Bluetooth headphones to your PS4.
PlayStation 4 is a versatile system with several hidden features and twists and you can look into the PS4 guide to learn more about it.
How to connect a Bluetooth headset to PS4:
- Firstly keep the device you want to connect ready and then select on Settings> Devices>Bluetooth devices. With this action, your console will automatically scan for available devices for pairing. Already paired devices will also flash along with an icon signifying the type of device it is.
- To pair the headset switch on the Bluetooth of the headphones and the icon will show in the list of unconnected devices.
- Pair the headphones by choosing from the list of devices. Once it is connected, it will be indicated through a blue light on the left of the device name.
- Some headphones may require a passkey to be entered which will be given by the device to be paired, so all you have to do is enter the passkey.
- So now you are connected. However, keep in mind that there will be limited connections that your PlayStation can support depending on the console model.
- There to four connections can be easily made.
You can experience amazing sound with your Bluetooth headphones while playing games on PS4 so get them connected and enjoy gaming.
You can play great games while listening through the Bluetooth headphones so choose a headphone that provides fantastic sound experience. You can easily enjoy the system by making easy connections.
Best Selling PS4 Blackfriday Deals:
In case your device is not compatible with the console then all you have to do is use a USB dongle. Plug in this USB dongle into PS4 and all you have to do is plug and play with no software required.
Pair the Bluetooth headphones with the dongle following usual steps. You can either play the game audio or setup contact with other players for game chat. The PS4 settings menu can be used to adjust the volume of the microphone according to your voice and atmosphere.
Instructions on connecting using a dongle:
- Plugin the Bluetooth dongle in PS4 USB port.
- Wait for the dongle to flash blue which shows the pairing of the device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth headphones and put them in pairing mode.
- Now your headphones will pair with PS4 indicated by a solid blue light on the dongle.
- Insert a microphone in the controller’s 3.5mm port.
- PS4 will now confirm the connection through a message.
- Now you can listen as well as talk while gaming.
- VR (Virtual Reality) Black Friday 2021 Deals
- PSVR Black Friday 2021 Deals
- Xbox One Black Friday 2021 Deals
- The Best And Cheapest Deals On PS4 For â€˜Black Friday 2021‘
- Apple Macbook Black Friday Deals 2021
- Laptop Black Friday 2021 Sale, Deals & Offers
Have great fun while playing games with multiplayer or alone by connecting Bluetooth headphones to your PS4.