You’re in luck if you’ve been waiting for the top cheap robot vacuum sales to come down in price to fit your budget. Ecovacs Vacuum Cleaner, Black Friday & Monday Deals 2022 on robot vacuums have made vacuum cleaners increasingly affordable, and the days of exorbitant Roombas are long gone.
The majority of the time, robot vacuum cleaners are amazing. They take care of one of our least favorite responsibilities. You’ll soon be able to come home to a freshly vacuumed house every day if you keep an eye on just what they can suck up. The robot vacuum pricing listed below is significantly lower than some of the more outrageous versions that cost over a grand. As the stock fluctuates so much between nations, we’ve included a list of stores that have regular robot vacuum deals at the bottom of this article.
Ecovacs Vacuum Cleaner Black Friday & Monday Sale
iRobot Roomba 960
No products found.
The Roomba may not be the cheapest robot vacuum, but it has long dominated the industry. While Roomba was the first robot vacuum cleaner to catch on, this isn’t a throwback option. Every model in the series has gotten smarter, and the 960 is currently priced at a perfect point, even if it isn’t the most recent version. It accomplishes practically everything its 980 sibling does for less money, has excellent navigation, and rarely gets caught in a corner or under a sofa.
It can detect considerable dirt deposits and self-charges; the only things it lacks are the 980’s more powerful motor and carpet cleaning, as well as the i7’s more expensive mapping and self-cleaning features. The Roomba 960 model is also seeing some great robot vacuum bargains right now, although subsequent models are less likely to drop in price.
- Cleaning just requires mobility for the hose, wands, and attachments.
- Power unit noise can be kept out of the living space.
- Outdoors, the exhaust can be pumped.
- Highly effective
- It’s too expensive
Samsung Powerbot R7
- 40x More Suction Power – Delivers 40x more powerful cleaning on all floor types when compared to a conventional robot vacuum with a circular design
- Self Clean Brush automatically detangles and removes pet hair that collects around the brush
- Edge Clean Master - An innovative rubber blade that extends out to clean hard to reach areas like corners and along the edges of the wall.
- Visionary Mapping and Full View Sensor 2. 0 - On-board camera and multiple sensors create the ideal cleaning path for multi-room cleaning while avoiding obstacles along the way. Coverage map shows you where POWERbot has cleaned.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to remotely control your robot vacuum on your smartphone** or through voice enabled devices such as Bixby, Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant***
Samsung manufactures everything – it even had an artillery division until recently – so it’s no surprise that it’s combining its technology and household appliance divisions to produce low-cost robot vacuum cleaners. The Powerbot is everything you’d expect from a Samsung product: sturdy, well-made, and dependable.
To figure out where it is, it uses rudimentary room mapping, and it features an up-facing camera to help it avoid obstructions like dogs and children. It is, however, on the larger side, so double-check that it will fit under your furniture without being caught.
- Tool caddies and hose hangers are frequently included as storage solutions.
- Huge dirt receptacles need to be emptied only once in a while.
- The use of bags is not required.
- Cleaning attachments cannot be easily stored on a mobile device.
iRobot Roomba i7
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE AND POWERFUL PICK-UP - Pulls in stubborn dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10X the Power-Lifting Suction. (Compared to the Roomba 600 series cleaning system)
- GUIDED BY SERIOUS SMARTS - With vSLAM navigation, the i7 learns the layout of your home and builds personal Smart Maps, enabling it to expertly clean and navigate in neat, efficient rows.
- VACUUMS MESSES IN THE MOMENT - Cleaning crumbs is now as easy as “Roomba, clean under the kitchen table.” A simple request to your voice assistant or via the iRobot Home app enables the i7 to clean messes for you, right when they happen.
- COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR CLEAN - With Smart Mapping, your robot knows your kitchen from your living room, so you can decide where it cleans and when. With Keep Out Zones, your robot knows to avoid sensitive areas like pet bowls or play areas.
- A CLEAN UNIQUE TO YOU - The Roomba i7 robot vacuum is smarter than ever, learning where and when you normally clean and suggesting personalized schedules so you can focus on everything else.
The iRobot Roomba i7 is a more recent addition to the company’s range of industry-leading robot vacuums. It’ll set you back approximately $100 more than the 960, but you’ll receive a significant boost in performance and functionality for your money.
The two primary draws are improved suction and a self-cleaning station (yes, this robot is smart enough to clean its own dust tray), but a somewhat lighter profile, cognitive mapping features that understand particular rooms, and Google Assistant and Alexa compatibility round out the package. We’re currently seeing more robot vacuum bargains hitting this model, so you might get better value here than you would elsewhere.
- Cleans bare floors, drapes, upholstery, and under furniture better than upright vacuum cleaners.
- When cleaning stairs, it’s a lot easier (no bulky parts)
- It’s smart enough to clean all trash and small particles
- More versatile for cleaning
- Cleaning that’s adaptable (as with canister)
Neato Robotics Botvac D4
- CORNER CLEANING ‘D’ SHAPE DESIGN - round robots can’t reach corners, and corners are where the worst dirt hides. Our industry-leading design gets you a complete floor clean
- LASER SMART MAPPING - D4 technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern - so you never miss a spot
- MASTERFUL ON MULTIPLE SURFACES - Neato D4 conquers any surface, from carpet, to hardwood, to kitchen tile.
- INTUITIVE OPERATION AND INTERFACE - Neato is simple to use. Our focus has always been on out-of-the-box, one-button, perfect cleaning.
- CLEAR WINNER IN INNOVATION - Get laser navigation, no-go lines, 70% bigger combo brush, smart-home interaction, app support, and most of all - real, autonomous, robotic vacuuming
The robot vacuum cleaners in the Neato Robotics Connected series have been hit or miss. Fortunately, they perfected all of the D4 model’s networking functions. You may use the app’s mapping features to create a virtual model of your home and control your robot vacuum cleaner based on the layout of each area.
Such functions are generally only found on more expensive models, but you’ll discover this cheap robot vacuum offers them for a terrific price. While some users have expressed dissatisfaction with the software’s inability to keep up with the vacuum’s precision and performance, this is a useful little robot vacuum with a few unique features not found in its price range.
- Extremely powerful
- Bags are optional
- Great unique features
- Gives the best performance
- Long hoses can scratch furniture and walls, as well as become entangled in impediments
Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
- Super-Slim RoboVac: The 2.85" slim RoboVac boasts an intense suction power (up to 2000 Pa) while maintaining quiet operation.
- BoostIQ Technology: RoboVac automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed for deep cleaning.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than a microwave.
- Special Features: Equipped with an anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. RoboVac also automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S MAX, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of unibody filter, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
The 11S isn’t much thinner than the more powerful RoboVac 30C; they’re both 2.85 inches thick. Nonetheless, the 11S has a place in the world of robot vacuums. It’s less expensive than the 30C and can operate for the same amount of time, thanks to the same BoostIQ technology that keeps the carpets clean. The only difference between the two versions in terms of cleaning is that the 11S reduces suction power to 1300Pa – a difference of just 200 psi at most, and a far lower price.
However, you may lose support for smart assistants and the Eufy app – the 11S comes with a remote that you can use to schedule cleaning and change cleaning modes. Regular robot vacuum offers also reduce the price of this model, so you’ll see it on sale frequently.
- Versatile cleaning
- Exhaust can be pumped out outdoors
- Easy to handle while cleaning corners
- Installation must be done by an expert.
Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C
- Wi-Fi Convenience: The EufyHome app, and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice control-services let you accomplish your vacuuming needs with zero effort from you.
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips and the slim 2.85" body—upgraded to 1500Pa* suction—only cleans the areas you want.
- BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed—so you get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- What You Get: RoboVac 30C, 13.2 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Anker’s smart home branch, Eufy, has developed a bewildering array of smart goods that often outperform the more well-known brands at a fraction of the price. It’s no different from the RoboVac line. 30C is a powerful machine with a boost feature for tough trash. Its relatively large wheels conquer most minor barriers such as carpet edges. It runs for up to 100 minutes between charges.
It doesn’t sound like a washing machine full of spanners – all of which are fantastic characteristics for robot vacuum sales at this price. You can create no-go zones with the included border strips, and it all connects to the great Eufy app, which easily integrates with Alexa. If you go straight to Amazon, you’ll find particularly good robot vacuum bargains on this model.
- Best for use of carpets and small piles
- Easy to store
- Ready for use as it has the features of robomax
- Unreliable and may miss a few crucial spots
Ecovacs Deebot N79
- Smart Phone App Controls: Schedule & track cleaning sessions, accessory status, battery life, & receive error alerts. Android & Apple compatible. Note: Requires 2. 4G Hz Wi-Fi. Note: Not Alexa Compatible
- Smart Motion Navigation & 3-Tier Cleaning System: Direct suction vacuum, helix brush-roll, dual side brushes combined with Smart Motion guided auto-clean & 3 specialized cleaning modes
- Anti-Collision & Drop Sensor Protection: Comprehensive, intelligent sensor safety technology plus soft, durable protective bumpers
- Max 100 Minute Battery Life: Lithium battery supports quiet, consistent cleaning & high-efficiency air filtration
The Deebot N79 is at the entry-level of the Ecovacs line, therefore it lacks the sophisticated navigation, carpet identification, and mapping features found in its more expensive siblings. This Ecovacs model is inexpensive and cheery, yet, as with all randomly wandering robot vacuums, you shouldn’t watch it work or you’ll get frustrated as it continues to drive past obvious (to you) areas of the floor.
But eventually, it’ll get there. It’s a basic gadget with several features you don’t normally find at this price: it can handle carpets and works with Alexa through its own specialized smartphone app. It’s a great beginner vacuum, especially at the low prices we often see during robot vacuum sales. It’s a great beginner vacuum, especially at the low prices we often see during robot vacuum sales.
- Better on carpets and specifically on walls
- Easy to use in any position
- Easier to maneuver
- Louder operations
iLife V3s Pro
- With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris
- Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides. Cleaning priority-hardwood>tile>thin carpet
- Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump, avoid dropping
- Ideal for hard wood floor. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch. Maintenance : Empty dust box and clean the filter after each use and replace a new filter every month
The iLife V3s Pro is an older generation of the iLife robot vacuum. While this means it lacks some features like carpet increased suction, smart assistant or app integration, you’re still getting a useful hardwood hoover for a fraction of the price.
If you’re looking for something affordable to whip around your tiny wooden home on programmed schedules, you might want to try this model, which has a 120-minute runtime and automatic recharging.
- Removes allergens from the air we breathe.
- Hair from pets is removed.
- A vacuum cleaner is a cheap tool.
- A vacuum cleaner with advanced functions is available.
- Charge high electricity for running.
- Dustbin Bags cannot be reusable again.
The Shark ION’s pricing has decreased significantly from its original $449 MSRP to considerably more affordable levels. The Shark, unlike the more expensive robot vacuums, navigates at random, but its low profile allows it to sneak under furniture, which irritates some of its bulkier competitors.
To create no-go zones, you can utilize the magnetic boundary tape provided. The software is good and extremely simple, but the original MSRP was far too hopeful. These days, you can get much better robot vacuum bargains on this model.
- Software is good
- Extremely simple to use
- Good for cleaning small messes
- Units with high cost
Are the cheapest robot vacuum deals worth it?
The most affordable robot vacuum cleaners frequently have more trouble than they’re worth. These are available for as little as $50/£50, however, their low suction power and inadequate connectivity typically render them useless as remote control discs.
Spare parts and refills for some of the lesser-known brands may be difficult to come by. The robot vacuum offers featured below, on the other hand, bring you the most reputable companies with tried-and-true items at reasonable costs. While the iRobot Roomba is the finest choice for high-performance cleaning, many great robot vacuum offers are available in the $150-$200 / £150-£200 price range.
What to look for in cheap robot vacuum deals?
It’s tempting to buy an extremely inexpensive robot vacuum, but these deals are frequently too good to be true. We frequently find knockoff brands selling devices for less than $100, but it’s well worth the extra money to ensure that you receive your money’s worth.
If you’re looking for a robot vacuum that costs between $100 and $180, look for one that has auto-charging, scheduling, fall detection, and powerful enough suction to clean hardwood floors and medium-pile carpets. If you want to spend more than $200, check for mapping features and other connections like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Black Friday is the finest day of the year to get a good bargain on a Roomba that won’t break the bank. A Roomba 675 offer and the Roomba i3 deal are the greatest deals we’ve discovered today. If you’re looking for a more pricey solution, look into the Roomba S9 series.
The Black Friday robot vacuum cleaner deals are fantastic, but read the deal descriptions and listings carefully. In addition to the latest and best robot vacuums, retailers also use Black Friday to sell older models. Older models can often be found at a lower price, but make sure to compare prices with other models from the same company.
Even for the same brand on the same website, just because a store lists a Black Friday deal doesn’t mean it’s always the greatest deal. Countdown timers and time-limited sales are examples of pressure marketing strategies to avoid. Fast discounts can benefit savvy consumers who know precisely what they want, but if you’re not sure about what you’re buying, it’s best to hold out so you don’t get disappointed.