Want to cancel your Walmart plus subscription? Do not worry, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we have mentioned step by step how you can cancel your Walmart subscription pack.
Plus, subscription paks are something that a company offers for its long-time and frequent customers to avail certain benefits.
It usually comes with a fee, be it monthly or yearly and with that fee, you can get multiple discounts, early releases, free shipping and more.
So, what is Walmart Plus?
Walmart Plus is a subscription pack offered by Walmart where you can save some bucks. It comes in two plans: a monthly plan ($12.95 per month) and an annual one ($98 per month).
This plan is best for people who use Walmart often and suffer huge shipping charges. With Walmart plus, you never have to worry about additional shipping fees and only pay for what you buy.
You also get various discounts and offers on products from time to time. You also get fast delivery as with the subscription, and you become Walmart’s priority customer.
But, for some users, it may need to be more beneficial. For example, you may not order enough per month to benefit from the subscription, so you should cancel the subscription. Do not worry. We have got you covered on how to do so.
How Do I Cancel My Walmart Plus Subscription?
If you are not using Walmart to the extent that you would need the plus subscription, you may want to cancel your subscription.
How to cancel a free trial Walmart plus subscription?
Walmart does offer its users to get Walmart plus for a 30-day free trial period. If you have that and want to cancel the subscription before you are charged, then follow the steps below to do so:
- Visit www.walmart.com first.
- Go to the top right corner of the page, click the drop-down menu, then select “Account.”
- Then click on the “Walmart+” option on the left.
- Next, go to “Manage membership.”
- At the bottom, you will see the “Cancel free trial” option and click on it to cancel your free trial subscription.
How to cancel the Walmart plus subscription?
Now, if you have a paid subscription that you currently use, you need to follow the steps below to cancel it.
- Visit www.walmart.com first.
- Then log in to your account if it is already not logged in.
- Next, go to the top right corner of the page. Click on the drop-down menu here, and select “Account” from it.
- Then on the left-hand side, you will find the “Walmart+” option. Select it.
- Next, go to “Manage membership” on the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down, and at the bottom, you will see the “Cancel Walmart+” option. Select this option.
- Then you will be redirected to another page where you can select the option “Cancel Membership.”
- Answer the series of questions and click on “Cancel Membership” again, and your membership will be canceled.
How to cancel the Walmart plus subscription on the Walmart app on my mobile phone?
If you are using the Walmart phone app and you want to cancel your membership in Walmart plus, then follow the steps below to do so:
- Open your Walmart app.
- Login to your account if it is already logged in.
- Click on “Account” on the menu at the bottom.
- Next, select the “Walmart+” option.
- Now a new page will open, where you should scroll down and select the “Cancel Walmart+ Account” at the end of the page.
Did you mistakenly sign up for the paid Walmart plus subscription? Want to cancel it?
Feel free if you mistakenly signed up for the paid Walmart plus subscription. No money will be deducted from your account if you cancel the subscription within 48 hours of starting it.
After that, you will get a full refund. Canceling is quite similar to the process of canceling a regular subscription. Follow the steps below to get your refund:
- Visit www.walmart.com
- Then go to the menu on the top right corner of the page and select the drop-down. Then select the “Account” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now on the left-hand side, you will see the “Walmart+” option as usual. Select it.
- Next, click on the “Manage Membership” option.
- Now scroll down the page that it has redirected to.
- Scroll down until you find the “Cancel Walmart+” option.
- Select the option.
- You will again be redirected to another page. There, choose the “Cancel Membership” option.
- Now answer the few questions put forward to you and select the “Cancel Membership” option once more.
In this article, we discussed the steps to cancel your Walmart plus subscription, be it the free version or the paid version.
In addition, we have discussed the steps you must follow for the website and the phone app.
Now that you know how to cancel it, there is no reason to delay. By canceling the subscription, you save money if you are not using Walmart as much anymore.
But remember, if you have Walmart reward points saved in your account, use them up before you cancel the subscription, as they will vanish if you cancel your subscription and miss out on them. We hope this article is of use to you.
Frequently asked questions
Can You Cancel Walmart Plus Anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your Walmart plus subscription anytime. However, you may think the service is not worth your money or does not serve you a purpose anymore, so feel free to cancel it anytime by visiting www.walmart.com.
Can I cancel Walmart Plus Trial?
You can cancel your Walmart plus free trial account. The trial account offered is for 30 days, and if you cancel within those 30 days, no money will be deducted from your bank account.
What Happens to Walmart Rewards When I Cancel My subscription?
Unfortunately, when you cancel you cancel your subscription, your reward points are lost. So, if you want to cancel the subscription, use the reward points first by availing of some checkout discount or gift cards.
Can I request a Walmart Plus Refund?
No, you can not request a Walmart Plus refund. It is non-refundable and is already stated in the terms and conditions you agree to while getting the subscription.