When it comes to strengthening the safety of the house or office, then the advanced fingerprint door lock comes in handy. Yes! This innovative equipment helps for controlling the entry and exit of people in their home or office. The newest technology in door locks systems, accidentally getting locked out of the house.
Top picked 15 Best Biometric Door Lock
Types of Keyless Door Locks
Locks nowadays have many capabilities, this can be controlled through the smartphone, can lock themselves when you leave, thus it can be unlocked by many other secure methods besides the physical key, like a key card, passcode, and it can be unlocked by your fingerprint.
Keypads come in digital or touchscreen varieties, with or without key slots.
Do you know that now keyless door locks are also available in traditional and sleek style? Read the full article to know about the 10 Best Selling Biometric Door Lock in 2021.
Best Electronic Door Lock—August Home
- Add an August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) to remotely lock/unlock and monitor your door as well to integrate with Alexa, Google Assistant, Airbnb, Home Away Simplisafe and others.
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control, keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Works with your existing single-cylinder deadbolt
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Send guest keys from anywhere instantly—all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It’s up to you.
The August Smart Lock Pro works with Siri and Google home with Wi-Fi. It can even be controlled by your smartphone from anywhere. You can unlock and lock your door remotely and see who comes and goes all from your smartphone only. This lock is innovative Door Sense technology that helps you in locking the door securely. The door will automatically unlock as you approach and lock when you leave.
- Easy to control
- Innovative Door Sense Technology
- Smart Pro Lock
- Doesn’t require any key
Top Rated Keyless Door Locks—Schlage
- Smart lock with Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere - no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage home app or Key by Amazon app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique snap ‘n stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
There is no need for any other accessories to get the top-rated keyless door locks. Schlage is amongst the best keyless doors with built-in Wi-Fi to operate.
Using the Schlage app makes your work easier for locking or unlocking the door remotely, stream video for monitoring the activity at the front door, and with Amazon Cloud cam you can even set up home deliveries. These keyless door locks are easy to set up and handle.
- In-Built Wifi
- Easy to manage with Schlage App
- You can easily set up
- Packaging is not good
Kwikset Best Keypad Door Lock
- One touch locking with a motorized deadbolt & backlit keypad for increased visibility
- 8 customizable access codes plus a master code option; Compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Latch has adjustable backset 2 to 3/8 to 2 to 3/4 inches to fit all standard door preparations; Featuring SmartKey Security re key technology
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Please see installation manual and user manual under technical specification section for additional information
The modern and traditional styles, the Kwikset touchpad electronic deadbolt is the keyless entry system with the one-touch locking system. It requires a passcode, yes it unlocks the door when the user will enter the personalized entry code or with a traditional key. It is quite stylish if you compare it with other keypad door locks in 2021.
- One-Touch Locking System
- Keyless Entry System
- Stylish and Easy to handle
- Modern and Traditional both
Best Keyless Entry Door Lock—Amazon Basics
- For installation and programming instructions, refer to the videos available on this page
- Bump-proof lock for enhanced security; Up to 50 programmable user passwords
- Features include vacation mode, low-battery alert, and auto-lock functionality
- Outer door dimensions: 4. 9 x 2. 9 x 1. 4 inches (LxWxD); inner door dimensions: 6. 4 x 2. 8 x 2. 9 inches (LxWxD)
- Includes two (2) keys and a cylinder cover
Do you want a traditional look in the door lock? Amazon Basics Electronic Keypad Deadbolt is amongst the best keyless entry door locks in 2021. You will be impressed with the features, one-touch timed locking facility, and the ability to create and customize six user codes, and also a temporary code for visitors.
The unit can easily be operated by the electronic keypad or the physical key from the outside. The interesting thing that made this keyless entry door lock stand out is it will automatically lock after a few seconds if you forgot to do it.
- One-Touch Time Locking Facility
- Easy to Set Up
- Automatically Locks
- Can be opened with a temporary code
Best Smart Keypad Door Lock—Ultraloq
- 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock: Touch and Go 360° Fingerprint ID + Anti-peep Keypad + Smartphone + Auto Unlock + Shake to Open + Mechanical Key
- Control Your Ultraloq Smart Lock via Bluetooth: Lock, unlock, share access and see a Log of who’s entered and exactly when they did using smartphone App. Grant access to your family, guests or service people via a code or an eKey for permanent access, specific dates or periods of time. Ultraloq Bridge WiFi Adaptor is required for remote access (sold separately).
- 360° Live Fingerprint ID: Just one touch to unlock your smart lock. No more fumbling around for keys. Stores up to 100 fingerprints. Up to 50 customizable 4-8 digit codes for backup.
- Auto Lock and Auto Unlock: Smart Lock automatically locks as you leave and unlocks when you arrive at your door with your smartphone in your pocket.
- DIY Installation: Replace your current deadbolt with just a screwdriver. IP65 rated dust and weatherproof external lock built to withstand heat and cold. Backed by Ultraloq, world’s leading smart lock brand with more than 1 million happy American users. Plus lifetime mechanical warranty and 18 months electronic warranty.
The keypad door lock has taken things to the smart level and trust me you’ll love it. It has five different methods of the operation-smartphone app, passcode, key, auto-unlock setting, and magic shake.
It provides you with a detailed record log and the ability to grant temporary access to family and friends from wherever you are. Auto-Lock Setting locks up once you leave so you never have to wonder whether the door is locked or not.
- You can operate with Smartphone App
- Auto-Unlock Setting
- Easy to Handle
- Packaging is not good
Best Touchpad Deadbolt DoorLock—Yale
- Lose your keys, for good: Unlock your door using your entry code on the keypad, and leave the bulky keychain behind. For use with your smartphone or smart home system, Yale Access Upgrade Kit is required (sold separately).
- Auto-Lock for peace of mind: You didn’t forget to lock the door, your lock did it for you. Rest easy knowing that your door is locked every time you leave the house and when you go to bed at night.
- Stop hiding keys: Sharing codes is the new hide-a-key. Give unique codes to friends, family, and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- Upgrade to Wi-Fi with Yale Access: Use just the keypad for now, and upgrade to a smart lock whenever you’re ready. Our Yale Access Upgrade Kit (sold separately) lets you use your phone as your key.
Yale has always been the top name in the industry. Yale Assure Lock certainly lives up to the Yale brand and offers different features for your security.
This device will enable you to enter the premises by pressing the personalized entry code into the backlit touchscreen keypad, but two keys are also supplied. This best-selling biometric door lock in 2021 can be easily set up and used. This can be your choice if you are more curious about your safety.
- Personalized Entry Code
- It can be easily set up
- 100% Security
Best Keyless Deadbolt Locks—Kwikset
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Kwikset Halo smart lock is a Wi-Fi connected door lock that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub, panel or subscription
- 250 Customer User Codes: Create up to 250 unique user codes for friends, family, or guests that you can disable, or delete from the Kwikset app; Set schedules for custom user codes from your smartphone using the Kwikset app as well
- Receive Notifications: Receive notifications of your lock's activity and view the lock event history from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- SmartKey Security: Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Voice Assistant: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
If you still have PSTD from being locked out at home, the Kwikset will ensure that you never have to worry about that scenario happening ever again. It unlocks with a personal customized passcode or a conventional key, and it will lock automatically 30 seconds after you close the door.
- Customized Passcode
- Easy to set up
- Automatically Locks after 30 seconds
- Packaging is not good
Best Keyless Lock—Hugolog
- No more keys under the mat; this digital door lock is here to make your day-to-day access effortless; enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it automatically; no more fumbling around for keys when you’re trying to unlock your door
- Pick and bump proof; this keypad deadbolt is 100 percent key free, no keyhole to pick or bump, which nowadays anyone can learn from an online video; no more spare keys that people can lose, misplace or copy, providing extra security for your home and offering you the necessary peace of mind, especially for families with kids
- Give access to people you trust; program up to 20 user codes and one single-use temporary codes for you to share access with family or guests; no more worry about rushing back home to open the door for anyone; disable codes is also a breeze when you need to
- Add a modern touch to your property; along with rigorously tested construction, this keyless deadbolt also have a sleek modern design which would complement any interior or back door in the residential home, apartment, or commercial business office building
- Quick and easy installation; replaces existing deadbolt all by yourself with just a screwdriver in minutes; no skills required, no hard wiring needed
The hassle-free lock gives you complete security, you don’t have to use the physical key with this device. Its tamper-proof and backlit keypad lock can accommodate up to 20 user codes and also a one-time user code for guests.
There’s a low battery indicator too as it runs with AA batteries, but if for any reason the battery does happen to die then also you can open the door by connecting the lock to an external power bank.
- Tamper Proof
- One-time user code for security
- Low Battery Indicators
- Key cannot be used
Best WiFi Keyless Door Lock—WYZE
- A Wire-free keypad meant for Wyze Lock (sold separately): Wyze Lock Keypad is a completely wireless Bluetooth keypad meant to work with Wyze Lock (sold separately).
- One-touch lock: Just push the lock button and go.
- Time-based guest codes: Create and share codes with family, friends, or contractors. Configure them to work on different days at different times.
- LED backlight: Wyze Lock Keypad has crisp, LED-backlit keys so you can clearly see where to enter your code.
- Weatherproof: Wyze Lock Keypad is IPX5 weather-rated, which means it’s built to withstand the elements.
The best biometric door lock in 2021 that is easy to set up and operate. This smart-enabled door lock is the one that you might be looking for for a very long. It will also notify you if you will leave the door open.
It can easily be controlled hands-free with Alexa and with its own app, you can grant or revoke access to anyone in a few seconds only. This amazing keyless door lock has top encryption technology that is used by banks and also incorporates a 2-factor authentication for extra safety.
- Smart-enabled Door Lock
- Encryption Technology can be used
- Extra Safety is provided
- Packaging is not good
Best Keyless Door Lock with Handle—Sifely
- 🔓【Homeowners & Rental Hosts】Great solution for Airbnb & HomeAway short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate a passcode remotely w/o internet and share it to your visitors.
- 🔓【Advanced 3D Fingerprint】Unlock the door less than 0.3 seconds with our 3rd generation fingerprint access technology. The most secured 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Passcode + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 🔓【Easy Installation】Easy to install in minutes with just a phillips screwdriver. No extra drills needed. No locksmith needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed doors. Due to lock size, it may interfere with screen doors and pre-existing deadbolts, double check the lock dimensions!
- 🔓【Remote Control / WiFi Access】Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- 🔓【Satisfaction Guaranteed】App/Software is free to use forever. No hidden charges or long-term costs. 30-day money back guarantee, 1-year product warranty and a lifetime customer support following the date of purchase.
Sifely keyless entry door lock can be unlocked with a keypad code, scratch proof, and waterproof biometric fingerprint sensor, or a smartphone app.
The two physical keys are also included as a backup. Five types of passcode can be generated even without the internet and you can get easy access with Sifely app.
- You can operate it with your SmartPhone
- Biometric Fingerprint Sensor
- Scratch Proof
Here I have mentioned the top 10 selling biometric door locks in 2021. So what are you waiting for? Lock your security with these Biometric Door Locks. Check out these 10 and which one will best suit you!