If you’re seeking the most fantastic paddles on the market, Onix is an excellent choice. They put a lot of thought into their products: they’re designed by players, for players!
With that in mind, I’ve put together a comprehensive Onix pickleball paddles review that examines nine various Onix models.
In addition, find some basic information on the Onix firm as well as a few other Onix items farther down.
Top 7 Onix pickleball paddle:
Onix Evoke Series Pickleball Paddle
- EVOKE PRO – Pickleball Paddle was designed by players to meet the enthusiast's needs
- PERFECT WEIGHT – Paddle provides the perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin
- INCREDIBLE TOUCH – paddle with precision cut polypropylene core
- COMPOSITE FACE – offers better power and strength to shots
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.8-8.2 oz.
If you’re looking for a paddle created with players in mind, go no further than the Onix Evoke Pro Pickleball paddle.
It comes with all of the qualities that make a paddle the greatest, as well as five distinct color options from which to choose.
More information can be found in the pros part of the following features:
- It features a full-body shape, just like the other few Onix brands. The design verifies the paddle’s largest sweet spot, which is what most pickleball players look for in a paddle.
- Medium Weight: This paddle is neither too hefty nor too light in weight.
- The 7.5-7.9 ounce paddle guarantees that the ball spins and is controlled perfectly.
- Polypropylene Core: When a soft or amazing touch is required. With this precision-cut Polypropylene honeycomb core paddle, it’s entirely doable.
- Semi-Rough Surface: The semi-rough surface makes it easier to spin the ball.
- It can also aid you in improving your cut shots, slicing, lobs, and overall control.
- In terms of taking faster strokes, the advantage can erode.
Onix React Pickleball Paddle
- POWERFUL CONTROL – Fusion Core technology combines polypropylene and nomex cores for powerful control
- BOOSTED SWEET SPOT – Boosted Sweet Spot from nomex core insert that creates optimal weight distribution
- INCREASED PADDLE SIZE – Easy transition to pickleball with Tennis Handle and Widebody shape for increased paddle size
- INTENSIFY POWER – Fusion core and graphite face intensify power and sweet spot while maintaining control
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Heavy-Weight 7.9-8.3 oz.
Onix React is unique because it incorporates Nomex and Polypropylene into its design. In addition, the paddle’s other fusion core technology delivers a fluid touch and robust control.
Its sweet spot was significantly increased by combining Nomex Core and Graphite Face. Let’s have a look at some of its characteristics in more depth.
- The Nomex Core assures the paddle’s optimal weight distribution.
- Widebody shape: increases the width and sweet spot of the paddle.
- Edge Guard: this prevents a large scrape or imperfection on the paddle.
- Handle Design: Tennis players benefit from the handle shape since it allows them to play more organically.
- Players can attack and smash with great strength thanks to the heavyweight (8.3-8.7 oz).
- Graphite Face: Graphite is a lightweight material that adds pop, speed, and maneuverability.
- Fusion Core Technology: guarantees the paddle has the best possible contact with the ball.
- Handle Length: The 5′ handle length is ideal for big-handed men.
Onix Vertex Composite Pickleball Paddle
- Weight Range: 8.0-8.4 ounce
- Paddle Length: 15 1/2"
- Paddle Width: 8-1/8"
- Paddle Face: Composite
- Core Material: Polymer honeycomb
This composite paddle has various distinguishing traits and features that propel it to the top of the list.
In addition, Onix Vertex includes some unique features for blocking heavy bangers and volleying at the net, which may please you.
- Surface Area: The large surface area (15.5′′ L x 8.3′′ W x 1.5′′ H) allows you to volley perfectly while also protecting the net.
- Each shot will have greater strength and force thanks to the heavyweight: 8-8.4 oz paddle.
- Composite Face: As you may know, a paddle with a composite face is more spin and control friendly. That’s the look on this paddle’s face.
- Incredible Touch: This red-excellent paddle has a polypropylene core with a precise cut that assures an incredible touch.
- Shape and Handle: The shape, together with the shortened handle, allows players to grasp the paddle in a more sophisticated manner, allowing them to use the entire surface area.
- The elbow doesn’t hurt all that much.
- When you need to play backhand, the shorter handle may be an issue.
Onix Composite Stryker Paddle
The Onix composite stryker is a low-cost paddle.
- Nomex, Fiberglass, and Honeycomb Core: A combination of Nomex, fibreglass and a paper honeycomb core generates additional power and pop behind the ball.
- For these advantages of this paddle, you can also control your shots fairly well.
- Stryker is a reasonably lightweight paddle thanks to its Nomex core, despite having a fibreglass face and a weight of 7.4-7.6 oz.
- Long Handle: The 5″ handle is more comfortable and allows you to play with more power and flexibility.
- 4.5″ Grip: The handle is sufficiently sticky to aid you in a sweaty game.
- Paddle with a Bigger Sweet Spot: The paddle’s bigger sweet spot is confirmed by its larger shape. Furthermore, you hear a much-anticipated pop sound from the ball when you strike it.
- Other Features: The blue-red paddle comes with free shipping and returns.
- There were no serious flaws discovered, but one reviewer noted that it is not genuinely bigger, but rather has the standard paddle form.
See : 11 Engage Pickleball Paddles Reviews & Buying Guide in 2022
Onix Summit Pickleball Paddle
- Graphite face reinforced by TeXtreme Technology increases stiffness and strength, giving the players pinpoint control
- Paddle provides perfect weight and feel for maximum control and spin
- Polypropylene Core with increased thickness for better touch, power, and pop
- Largest sweet spot with Wide Body paddle shape for increased paddle size
- Paddle Dimensions: 15 1/2" L x 8 1/8" W x 1 3/8" H; Medium-Weight 7.8 – 8.2 oz.
Escalade sports manufactures Onix peak paddles. It has a table tennis-style handle, which is ideal for spinners.
The elongated paddle design (16-3/8′′ L x 7-1/2′′ W) aids forceful play and allows for a longer reach.
- Longer reach thanks to the elongated paddle form.
- The graphite face aids maneuverability, pop, and lightweight speed.
- Honeycomb core made of polypropylene: delivers superior touch, power, and control.
- Table Tennis Handle: Provides a new gripping option for players, as well as improved control and spin generation.
- Paddle with a heavier weight (8.0-8.4 oz) allows you to smash the ball harder.
- Approval by the USAPA: The paddle has been authorized by the USAPA and is fully guaranteed.
- For two-handed play, a shorter handle is insufficient.
Onix Summit C1 Pickleball Paddle
- LONGER REACH – Elongated paddle shape (16-3/8" L x 7-1/2" W) gives players a longer reach
- TABLE TENNIS HANDLE – allows players to deliver more spin than ever before
- COMPOSITE FACE – gives pickleball more spin and maximum control
- POLYPROPYLENE HONEYCOMB CORE – provides excellent touch, power, and pop
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 16.3" L x 7.5" W x 1.5" H; Medium-Weight 7.8-8.2 oz
The Onix Summit C1 paddle is an improved version of the Onix Summit. Almost all of the features have been added to the main Summit.
The composite face, which can generate more spin on the ball, is the only distinction. This is where this brand may be preferred over the previous one.
- Play longer and deeper with the elongated paddle form (16-3/8″ L x 7-1/2″ W).
- Composite Face: Increases slice and topspin spin and aids control.
- Table Tennis Handle: Table tennis players will find it comfortable to grip the handle in their preferred manner.
- Honeycomb Core of Polypropylene: Provides a delicate touch, pop, and power to the ball.
- Sweet Spot is large because of its larger design, and the sound is just lovely.
- Extra-Long Paddle: This paddle allows for a more accurate tennis-style swing and control.
- The shorter handle causes problems for two-handed players.
Onix Voyager Pickleball Paddle
- ALL-NEW VOYAGER PRO – Inspired by the ONIX Voyager, the all-new Voyager Pro takes control to unprecedented levels
- POLYPROPYLENE CORE – Incredible touch paddle with thicker precision-cut polypropylene core
- PERFECT CONTROL – Premium-coated graphite face adds perfect control to your shots
- BETTER TOUCH – Largest sweet spot with Wide Body paddle shape for better touch
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Heavy-Weight 7.8-8.2 oz.
Onix Voyager stands out from the other Onix brands thanks to its black and white colour scheme.
You’ll get a high-quality paddle from the Onix paddle lineup with characteristics like a polypropylene core, premium coated graphite face, and wide-body paddle form.
Here’s some more information:
- Precision-cut polypropylene core: The paddle’s precision-cut polypropylene core makes it extremely responsive, allowing you to play better in soft and net games.
- With its premium coated graphite face, you can make shots with superb control and power.
- It also increases the paddle’s durability.
- Wide Body Shape: This is a very wide body shape. It increases the sweet spot, which helps to reduce your mishits.
- You may take baseline shots with exceptional speed and power because you are not a heavily weighted one (7.8-8.2 oz).
- Professional Customer Service: Onix is well-known for its consistently professional services.
- This paddle comes with a 100% guarantee and a return option, in addition to improved service.
- It has a tiny sweet spot, according to a few consumers.
So that concludes our Onix Pickleball Paddles Review. We made every effort to offer you the most up-to-date Onix product information.
Choose this firm for your next paddle because it is one of the most well-known names in the pickleball world, and you will receive a guarantee for any defects and other services.