When it comes to racquet strings, you have two options: use the strings that came with your racquet or re-string the racquet. Consider it a blessing in disguise if the initial set of strings snaps after a particularly hard-hitting game.
You have the option of changing the strings.
Top 7 Best Racquetball Strings 2022
Now, let’s look at seven of the top racquetball strings on the market right now.
- Top 7 Best Racquetball Strings 2022
Python Atlas Deluxe Racquetball String
- -Fiber Twisted and Bonded by PU Resin
- -High Resienc with Soft Feel
- -42 ft. (12.8 meter) Length to String Any Style Racquet
- Available in Natural or Black 16, 17, & 18 Gauge
The Python Atlas Deluxe strings are a step up from the original Atlas strings. It’s a premium multifilament string.
This implies you’ll have more control and feel in your game. It’s a little softer than the earlier Atlas, so it’s a little more pliable.
This flexibility will absorb more shock than previous strings, as well as many other strings currently on the market. The string is also more durable as a result of the enhanced elasticity.
- Good for players with a lot of power.
- Playability is excellent.
- Vibrations are adequately absorbed.
- It’s a soft and enjoyable game to play.
- Black and natural colours are both available.
- The racquetball strings are a bit on the pricey side.
Head MegaBlast Racquetball String
- Multifilament center core with co-polymer braided multifilament wraps
- Slightly textured Carbon Co-polymer coating
- This combination produces a highly elastic "snap-back" string that delivers Maximum Power
- New coating delivers added durability and less string movement
HEAD has a good assortment of strings, with the Mega Blast being a great choice for power and comfort. You may expect excellence because it is recommended by Jack Huczek, a professional racquetball player.
The copolymer multi-braided wraps make the string slightly crisp in terms of durability. It has a multifilament center core, which provides all of the advantages of a multifilament string while also adding durability.
The Mega Blast has a lot of power, and you’ll like the pop on the strings when you play a shot with it.
- It has a good feel and control.
- Keeps on for a long time.
- Wrapped multifilament for added durability.
- In terms of power hitters, the dampening may be a little weak.
Ashaway Superkill XL Racquetball String
Ashaway is a world-class string maker for racquet sports. The Superkill XL is an inexpensive nylon multifilament set with a durable multifilament core.
The string has a soft feel to it, which is ideal for absorbing vibrations and providing comfort.
Furthermore, today’s nylon multifilaments have amazing strength. The Superkill XL will grasp the ball better than many others and provide you with a blend of power and touch. The ball is simpler to grasp because of the rough surface.
- Great playability and responsiveness.
- The delicate blend of touch and strength.
- For added comfort, a soft multifilament core with a wrap pattern is used.
- A textured surface makes it easier to grab the ball.
- Only the 17g gauge is available, which is less robust than the 16g gauge.
AG – Best Multi-Core Racquetball String
The construction of the AG International racquetball string, which includes a multi-core design that gives this racquetball string a fascinating focus, is by far the best quality of this racquetball string.
The multi-core construction, in particular, is designed to provide more cushion and durability than a single-core construction, which, aside from improving your touch, which is a skill that most advanced players strive for, also makes the AG International racquetball strings much better for people with elbow injuries.
- Nylon strings are used.
- The string is wrapped twice.
- The construction is multi-core.
- This string is really versatile.
- It has a pleasant touch.
- Is a long-lasting product.
- A racquetball string with a higher cost.
- 10 Best Racquetball Goggles in 2022 – [Safety, Quality Gears]
- 10 Best Racquetball Gloves 2022 – [Buying Guide]
Gamma Sports Racquet String Tension Tester (Tennis/Squash/Racquetball)
- The STT lets you know when it’s time to restring.
- Provides a "String Tension Index" to determine relative tension loss of strings over time
- Modern ergonomic design is easy to operate with one hand.
- Larger scale, quickly gives readings with more accuracy than competitive testers.
- Determines relative string pressure over time using a “string pressure index.”
- A larger-scale provides more accurate readings more rapidly than aggressive testers.
- The stt will notify you when it’s time to restring.
- Because of the stylish ergonomic design, one-handed operation is a breeze.
E-Force Oxygen Amber String Set
- 17 gauge
- 45 feet string
- Over 1,200 microfibers bonded in exclusive wet twist technology
- Fibers supported by fine Nylon 66 sheath
- Three wear layers of polyurethane provide maximum shock absorption and softness
- Secure and painless, made from eco-friendly superior silicone materials.
- Four vibration dampeners for tennis/squash racquets that are simple to set up, practical, and durable
- A racquet vibration dampener adds a touch of fun to your racquet while reducing the risk of tennis elbow.
- A significant prize for tennis players.
ASHAWAY MultiKill 17g Racquetball String
The new MultiKill 17, Ashaway’s first string to use this technology, blends a high-tenacity multifilament nylon sheath with a specially developed polyurethane resin that unites the string into a single matrix and enhances longevity while improving feel.
“Polyurethane resin, like Zyex, is a relatively new player on the block for racquetball strings. The smooth PU surface of MultiKill 17g promotes grip, while the 17-gauge composition maximizes power.”
When you consider all seven of these lists, you may get a pretty good idea of the racquetball strings you should be looking for. Nothing can replace actual experience, but these reviews provide a solid starting point.
As we can see, there is no such thing as a universally best set of racquetball strings because there are so many different styles and types of players. Instead, when choosing racquetball strings, consider your skill level and the attributes you want to improve.