In this article, we’ll give you a list and summary of the finest pickleball shoes for wide feet for both men and women that we found.
If you don’t have the right shoes, wide feet can quickly spoil your pickleball game.
Your knees and hips might take a beating, making the game less enjoyable.
What good is having the most excellent paddle if you can’t get to the ball, or if pain prevents you from playing frequently enough to gain opportunities to use it?
Finding the ideal pickleball shoe for your wide feet is critical so you can focus on enjoying the game and improving rather than worrying about continual discomfort.
Best Pickleball Shoes For Wide Feet
Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 by ASICS
- Forefoot GEL Cushioning System (COURT): Attenuates shock during impact phase.
- Truss tic System Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
The ASICS Gel-Rocket 8 for men is at the top of the list in the outdoor category. Compared to ASICS shoes such as the ASICS FF, it is relatively affordable, but there is no compromise in quality. These sneakers are remarkable in terms of quality and comfort.
The Forefoot GEL Cushioning System provides excellent stability and mobility while attenuating shocks during impact.
The Gel-Rocket 8 incorporates TRUSSTIC System technology, which reduces weight while retaining the structure of the shoes, similar to other premium ASICS shoes.
New Balance Men’s MC1006v1
The MC1006v1 is a premium New Balance product made of synthetic cum mesh martial. It has a rubber sole that provides stability and excellent cushioning for comfort and agility.
Pickleball players will appreciate the REVlite lightweight foam midsole, which provides seamless movement and overall convenience.
The New Balance MC1006v1 has a non-marking Ndurance outsole with a long-wear drag tip to increase safety. Non-marking soles are required on many indoor pickleball courts, making this one of the most sought-after qualities in the best indoor pickleball shoes.
ASICS Women’s Upcourt 3
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Though these are primarily developed for volleyball, they offer ease in overall indoor play, especially if you’re playing badminton, squash, racquetball, and pickleball on a hardwood or gym floor.
These pickleball shoes are one of the lightest on the market, at only 9 ounces. In addition, ASICS Upcourt keeps you secure on hardwood floors, preventing you from slipping on dust and allowing you to flip directions throughout the court smoothly.
The ASICS Women’s Upcourt 3 has a synthetic leather and mesh upper for breathability and comfort.
There’s a reason these shoes are so prevalent in indoor sports leagues. The combination of traction and stability provided by these shoes is unrivaled.
It’s also impossible to beat the price.
New Balance Women’s 696 V4 Hard Court Tennis Shoe
- Durable Design: A full-length NDurance outsole provides superior traction and durability to help get more wear out of the shoe, so you can dominate the competition without worrying about your feet
- Supports Every Shot: These New Balance tennis shoes also feature a herringbone-patterned, non-marking outsole for added traction during lateral movements to provide the grip you need to hit every shot
- Made for Hard Court Matches: With outsole material designed specifically for hard court play, these tennis shoes from New Balance help keep you prepared for any game on a hard court surface
- Lightweight Cushioning: Perforations at the forefoot increase breathability while the REVlite midsole delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning for a fit that helps you feel light on your feet
- Seasonal Colors for a Stylish Finish: These New Balance tennis shoes come in bright, seasonal colors to refresh your game gear and add a stylish finish to your overall look
The New Balance 696 V4 shoes are designed to provide long-term durability while allowing the player’s feet to stay cool during tough or long matches.
They’re made with a durable outsole for outdoor matches and can be utilized for other hard court sports besides pickleball.
The full-length NDurance outsole delivers outstanding traction across the court, allowing quick movements and responses to opponent serves. In addition, it comes with built-in lightweight padding to keep you light on your feet and comfy during your match.
The shoes are also available in various trendy hues to match your taste.
ASICS Men’s Netburner Ballistic FF MT
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- NC Rubber outsole - Compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- Twisstrust System -
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Another ASICS shoe that makes our pickleball indoor shoe list is the ASICS Men’s NetburnerBallistic. Natural rubber is used in the NC Rubber Console, giving increased traction on every court.
As you move fast around the court, the fly knit fibers will wrap around your foot and keep it comfy. Extra cushioning is added to the midsole for added comfort and to help prevent injuries.
These shoes, in particular, will give you a little extra spring in your stride.
K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express
No products found.
Women’s K-Swiss Hypercourt Express was rated as one of the best outdoor pickleball shoes and one of the best women’s shoes on our list.
K-Swiss Women’s Hypercourt Express is best regarded as the best pickleball shoe for stability, despite its 11.5oz weight. In addition, the soft inside provides excellent cushioning and comfort.
The synthetic material of the K-Swiss Hypercourt, combined with a textile collar lining, gives excellent durability and stability.
In addition, it has a Drag Guard Rubber and Aosta Rubber Outsole that improves lateral mobility and freedom.
It’s one of the top-rated pickleball women’s shoes on Amazon. One of the features that distinguish it from other shoes is its durability.
Tennis shoes are the most incredible option for devoted outside players, while badminton, racquetball, and squash shoes will suffice for indoor players with wide feet.
Look for volleyball shoes with natural rubber bottoms if you wish to play pickleball indoors.
Start with our checklist of suggestions before deciding on the best pickleball shoe for you based on your fit and style choices.