Huawei introduced a slew of new goods during its Flagship Product Launch on Thursday, all of which are focused on the HarmonyOS and aimed to establish an all-scenario, innovative, and completely linked environment.
The range includes the flagship HUAWEI P50 Pocket, HUAWEI WATCH D, HUAWEI Eyewear, and the next-generation HUAWEI MateBook X Pro.
HUAWEI P50 Pocket
The HUAWEI P50 Pocket boasts a shimmering and shiny appearance and a modern and elegant folding style that looks nice in hand.
The gadget may be effortlessly unfurled and folded while remaining slim.
The HUAWEI P50 Pocket uses the XD Fusion Pro Ultra Spectrum Image Technology adds more layers and features to photographs, ushering the company’s HUAWEI ImageTM into a new era.
In addition, novel interactions via the external screen, such as alerts, calendar, music, weather, and payment, all without opening the device.
Huawei’s Harmony OS 2 runs on the gadget, boasting a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G SoC and a 4,000mAh battery.
The Pocket’s OLED screen is 6.9 inches when fully extended, with a 21:9 aspect ratio and a 120Hz refresh rate.
A 40-megapixel primary sensor, a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 32-megapixel “super spectrum” lens make up the main camera array on the P50 Pocket.
On the P50 Pocket, Huawei also introduced a new privacy function.
When privacy mode is enabled, users may fold the phone to deactivate the camera, microphone, and other location data and then unroll the phone to restore full functionality.
HUAWEI WATCH D
Huawei is committed to researching the health aspects of intelligent wearables in order to better assist consumers in monitoring and managing their health.
The HUAWEI WATCH D, a wrist ECG and blood pressure monitor that was just released, has been approved by China’s National Medical Products Administration.
The HUAWEI WATCH D is tiny and simple to carry, weighing only 40.9g. The watch has a tiny air pump and an airbag for more accurate blood pressure readings and has a 3 mmHg error disparity, offering customers peace of mind while taking their blood pressure.
It also comes with a high-performance ECG sensor that gathers ECG data and delivers real-time ECG results. The smartwatch comes in two colors: black and grey, and costs 2988 yuan.
See also : HUAWEI Smartwatch Review & Deals
HUAWEI Eyewear is an audio device that offers both visual comfort and a seamless and delightful audio experience for the ears. Eyewear is a portable helper with up to 16 hours of work time on a full charge.
Upgraded interactions and connections come included with HUAWEI Eyewear. Double-tapping, swiping, and pinching can be used to operate a variety of functions.
The Super Device and Audio Connection Center make device connection and administration easier while also providing a new channel for personal voice engagement in the IoT world. The optical lens version of the new Huawei spectacles costs 1,699 yuan, while the sunglasses cost 1,899 yuan.
HUAWEI MateBook X Pro
- World's First FullView Display: Immersive 13.9-inch 3K touchscreen with 91% screen-to-body ratio, only 0.57-inch thin and weighs only 2.93 lbs., perfect for at-home or on-the-go computing
- Powerful Inside: Windows 10 Home Signature Edition with no bloatware. 8th Gen Intel Core i7 8550U processor + NVIDIA GeForce MX150 - boosts performance up to 40% over its predecessor
- Home Theater: 3K touchscreen with 3, 000 x 2, 000 resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio and 260 PPI allow you to see vivid details when viewing HD content. 2nd Gen Dolby ATMOS for immersive audio
- One Touch Power Button: Enabling users to power on the notebook, finish identity authentication through Windows Hello and access the desktop in less than 8 seconds. Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.1
- Includes compact Mate Dock 2.0: USB-A port, USB-C port, HDMI port and VGA port. Includes 1 year Office 365 Personal and 1 year manufacturer warranty.60Hz refresh rate
The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro has a 14.2-inch Real Color FullView Display with a 92.5 percent screen-to-body ratio, and it’s the first MateBook to support the P3 color gamut and use a pro-level 3D LUT color correcting system, bringing richer and more detailed details to the fore.
The gadget is offered in fashionable Space Gray and has lightning-fast operability and great efficiency.
Read Also :
- Huawei Buds Studio Review- [Buying Guide]
- Huawei FreeBuds Studio review : should you buy this affordable flagship?
- 15 Best gaming laptops under $1000 – Reviews & buying guide
The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro, as Huawei’s new flagship smart laptop, also supports Super Device, which means it can seamlessly connect to Huawei phones, tablets, monitors, and other devices, as well as install and utilize mobile apps without issue, resulting in a comprehensive connectivity experience.